We’re hoping that everyone is staying safe and healthy during the pandemic. At the moment, we’re still not certain what will happen in the summer of 2021 and whether it will be safe to hold IPEME or whether the Canadian border will even be open for us to bring our international students to Toronto for the summer program. We will keep you updated via Facebook and Twitter and this page as the situation evolves and we’re better able to determine whether IPEME 2021 will be held in person or virtually. Sending e-hugs,

Shawna Novak
Executive Director, CISEPO