— Kofi Annan
We promote international development and peace building by advancing health education, health care, health care systems, scientific exchange, research and public health thus connecting Canada to over 45 countries globally.
We provide accredited CPD aligned with the Feminist International Assistance Policy (FIAP) and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
We see the potential for using our global health network to address major public health needs, and build bridges through cooperative projects that are founded on the Health as a Bridge to Peace concept advanced by the World Health Organization; where individuals and societies in conflict can put aside differences to work towards common goals in achieving access to quality healthcare
Our values represent the philosophy of who we are and guide all of our actions and decisions. The CISEPO partners share a commitment to:
- Equality and Non-Discrimination
- Participation and Inclusion
- Accountability and Transparency
- Professional Engagement and Dialogue
- Eligible Israeli, Jordanian and Palestinian students should be registered in their 5th or 6th year of medical studies as of July 2018. If entering an internship program, a Letter from the Dean or designate should be sent together with the Application Form.
- Proof of completion of core rotations taken before July 16th 2018 is required on the Portal Application Form….
Program Costs and Finances
There is a $200.00 Canadian non-refundable registration fee to be paid upon acceptance to the program to secure one’s place. Payment instructions will be provided to selected participants.
As part of the program, ALL selected participants will receive or claim for reimbursement:
- Visa application fee*
- Accommodation at Student Residences for the length of the program with breakfast and dinner included;
- A Cdn. $200 stipend to cover incidental expenses;
- Basic health insurance from arrival date to departure date…
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.